Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Which side of your brain is more dominant?

Take this test and find out which side is more dominant in your brain

14 comentarios:

Elisa Martin 6ºB dijo...

I am 75 por cent left brained and 25 por cent rigth brained I like a lot the text it´s great

Suprim sigdel 6B dijo...

I am 56% right and 44% left

Candela Parras 6ºa dijo...

in the test I have in the left part of the brain I have 88% and on the right part 12%

Evita Prieto 6ºB dijo...


In the test I had got that in the right part I had 56% and in the left part I had

44% :) ;)

Salvador 6ºA dijo...

In the test i have a 56% in the left part and in the right part a 44%

jarold reynado 6B dijo...

in the test i have got in the right part 36% and in the left 64%

Ana Mónica6°B dijo...

I had 53% on the right side and on the left side I had 47%.(∩_∩)

david 6B dijo...

ihave 75 in the left and 25 in the right

Sara García 6 A dijo...

I have a 63 % in the left part and a 37 % in the right part

Alejandro Aceituno 6ºB dijo...

I have a 50% in the right part and a 50% in the left part

María Amo 6ºB dijo...

I have 47% on the left side and 53% on the right side

María Amo 6ºB dijo...

On the right part I have :images, chaos, creativity, fantasy, intuition and curiosity and on the left part I have: rules, language, strategy, rationality, and logic details.

Marcos Higuera 6°A dijo...

I have 56% on the left and 44% on the right

Paloma Manrique Santos 5ºA dijo...

On my left part i have 63%:rules,language,strategy,rationality,logyc and details and on my right part i have 37%:images,chaos,creativity,fantasy,intuition,curiosity. My left part is more domint.