Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

PET and KET Exams

Dear Students,

We would like you to practice these materials at home. They are going to help you with your English.

Queridas familias,

Os enviamos estos materiales extra para repasar algunos contenidos del Área de inglés y estar más preparados para los exámenes de Cambridge (KET y PET).

Todos los alumnos, tanto si se presentan a KET o PET, deben repasar:
  • La escucha de números de teléfonos
  • Las horas (funciona con el navegador Chrome)
http://gamestolearnenglish.com/clock
  • Juego de repaso de todos los contenidos de KET y PET 
http://www.cambridgeesol.org/exam-preparation/academy-island-game.htm 
  • Pueden practicar Reading, writing y listening 
http://www.english-online.org.uk/exam.htm 

19 comentarios:

Elisa Saura 6ºC dijo...

I did the clock game. My score was 116,6 seconds.

Anónimo dijo...

hey I´m Aitor of 2ºD ESO, how are you???
I´m prepering my PET exam to.

julio 6 A dijo...

this activities are interesting

Unknown dijo...

I learn a lot with this games,they're fantastic!

Jorgo6ºA dijo...

this activities are fun

Elena 6ºA dijo...

This activities are fun and you learn alot with the!!

Samu 6ºB dijo...

I learn very much about the clock. Now I now a lot of the hours.

*Luchi 6ºA ;) dijo...

All the games are very usefu!!

Anónimo dijo...

MOHAMED 6B

I LLIKE THE GAMES A LOT AND I THHINK THEY ARE VERY USEFUL FOR THE EXAMS.

THANKS

Irene 6ºB dijo...

I enjoyed a lot the clock game. I learned a lot about hours.

Ivan 6ºB dijo...

This games are very cool.I like them.

ELSA 6ºA dijo...

I love this games they are
very fun!!

Aída 2ºE ESO dijo...

Hello, I'm Aída from 2ºE ESO, and I'm looking for a web-page to practice the FCE. Where can I find one?

ANA 6ºC dijo...

I like this game a lot

maria 6ºD!!!!!!! dijo...

los juegos estan muy bien there are soo funny =)!):);)

¡r€n€ 6ºC dijo...


My favourite game was the hours in the bridge.
The first time I fellin the last step, but the second time Ipassed with a time of 115,2 seconds.

Irene 6ºC

MARTA 6ºC dijo...

The games are very funny !!!

Celia dijo...

Sorry, in the paper of the homework for the holidays says that we have to print our scores or something like that. Do we really have to print the scores or isn't necessary?


-Celia 6ºA

Anónimo dijo...

My listening doesn´t work ,
so i didn´t do the listening part.


-Carmen 6ºA