Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

miércoles, 30 de marzo de 2011

Ecosystems and The Faunia

Last Sunday I had great fortune in visiting The Faunia here in Madrid! It reminded me of some of the things we've been learning about here in 5th grade like animals, mammals and ecosystems. The map from the Faunia's website shows some of the ecosystems that they have attempted to re-create, have a look: Ecosystems within The Faunia Also, here are some photos from when I was there:




7 comentarios:

Mónica Rayo 5ºA dijo...

I love animals they give you company when you are along . FAUNIA have very beautiful animals .I like koalas. But my favourite animals are the dogs and the hourses.

MóNiCa RaYo 5ºA dijo...

gracias Alex

irene dijo...

qué suerte, a mí me gusta mucho faunia porque hay muchos animales y me encantan.

Carlota alonso 5 a dijo...

xehola ola soy carlota que guapos los animales¡¡¡¡¡¡ me encantan sobre todo los animales

carmen 5D dijo...

la ultima foto me recuerda a cuando fuimos al zoo a la exibicion de los delfines,os acordais?me encanto esa excursion

Marina 5ºC dijo...

Las fotos son muy bonitas Alex.

yenifer 5d dijo...

es verdad se parecen a la excibicion de delfines