Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

Which side of your brain is more dominant?

Take this test and find out which side is more dominant in your brain

20 comentarios:

Daniel 6C dijo...

Izquierdas al poder¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

miguel sextoooo A dijo...

POS OOOOOK!!!!

Elisa Saura 6ºC dijo...

My left side of my brain is more dominant than my right...
I did the test in english, in russian and in spanish!!!

Mercedes 4º dijo...

I have my right side more dominant
In the right I have 59
And in the left 41

Elena Moreno 6ºA

Carlos G 6'C dijo...

It's cool. My left side is 56% and my right side is 44%

Manuel 6ºC dijo...

My left side is 53% and the right 53%

Unknown dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Ma Angeles 6C dijo...

38% left and 68% right! My right side of the brain is more dominat than my left one

chen 6D dijo...

es lo mismo izquierda que la derecha

¡r€n€ 6ºc dijo...

i´m left brained

Ziheng 6D dijo...

54 left 46 righ tomaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

estefania 6d dijo...

este juego es muy divertido y interesante 55 izquierda y 45 derecha

suprim sigdel 6B dijo...

right hemiphere is 63 and
left hemiphereis 37

Dorzhi6B dijo...

left 56% and the right 44%.wheeeeeeee

Laura 6 D dijo...

Right brain dominants for ever¡¡¡

Laura 6 D dijo...

Right brain side dominant forever¡¡¡

Almudena 6B dijo...

I have 53% in the right and 47% in
the left.

MY RIGHT HEMISPHERE IS MORE DOMINANT!!

suprim sigdel 6B dijo...

sorry my left hemiphere is 63 and my right hemiphere is 37

mario6B dijo...

53 right and 47 left

Daniel 6B dijo...

57 right and 43 left