Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

The Respiratory and Digestive Systems

This week in class we have been learning about the respiratory and digestive systems in the human body.  Thanks to our hard work and learning, we now know how we breathe and how food is consumed.  Fun fact: We inhale and exhale air around 23,040 times every day!  Below are some links that can help you learn about the digestive and respiratory systems.  Enjoy!


The Respiratory System
The Respiratory system song
The Respiratory system


The Digestive System
Did you know we produce 1-2 liters of saliva every day?? Saliva is an important part of the digestive process. Here is a fun vocabulary game.
And here is another link to a diagram of the digestive system
Finally if you are searching for even more info, you can take a look at this link as well. It has a lot of the same information, but it is presented in a different format.

15 comentarios:

Eduardo 6B dijo...

I like very much all of the part of the systems

s dijo...

I like the all the system of our body

Jorge.X 6B dijo...


I like this unit, but I don´t have the appendix because I had appendicitis XD. I stayed for 17 days in the hospital.And i had 2 sugeries

Eduardo cerezo 6B dijo...

YES I KNOW AND YOU DON'T SEE THE OLIMPICS SPORTS.:-(

Elena 6B dijo...

I like it so much this unit :)

Karen 6D dijo...

This unit is so funny but tomorrow is the exam:)=)

Anónimo dijo...

I love this unit is very interesting

good luck every body in the exam.





MARIA 6B

Edgar 6 D dijo...

I like very mach the digestive symstems

Celia (6ºA) dijo...

Noot a good idea to talk 'bout the digestive system after lunch... D:

Unknown dijo...

I liked to now more about our body

sofia regaliza 6c dijo...

HELLO IM SOFIA I LIKE THE BLOG, BUT IT IS A LITTEL DIFICUL TO SEE THE HOMEWOORK BECAUSE SOMETIMES 6A AND 6 C DOESENT HAVE THE SAME HOMEWOORK SO IT DIFICUL TO SEE YOUR HOMEWOORK

suprim6Bsigdel dijo...

I LIKE THIS UNIT ITS UNIT VERY INTERESTING

mario6B dijo...

I like all the parts of the respiratory and digestive system

alvaro 6 b dijo dijo...

in the irregular verb Wheel game my score is 51

mario6B dijo...

your are a robot alvaro