Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

martes, 11 de enero de 2011

Welcome back in 2011!!

Hello guys, first of all Happy new year! We hope you had an amazing holiday and that you had lots of presents. This is a post just to welcome you back and to ask you about your holidays. You can Write a comment (in English please) telling us those amazing things you did, people you have met, funny things that happened in Crhistmas dinner...
VERY IMPORTANT: All commets without name and CLASS, or relationship with the school (parents, friends, ex-students...) will be deleted.

Come on guys, tell us your stories!

5 comentarios:

AlBeRtO dijo...

hello I´m Albert and my vacations had been fantastic.I did a lot of great things but the one I liked more was the three kings day because I enjoyed a lot with all my present´s
Who about you?

irene 5ºB dijo...

me lo he pasado requetebien y los reyes me han regalado muchísimas cosaspero me ha dado pena que empiece el cole

6º CEIP Miguel de Unamuno (Madrid) dijo...

Thanks Alberto for your comment. Please, if you don´t want your comment to be deleted you have to write your name AND CLASS.
Irene, thank you for your comment too, but this post is to write in English.
Thank you all

Teachers

AlBeRtO 5ºA dijo...

I´m going to write my class in the comments I will do.
Thanks teachers!

aNaBeL 5ºB dijo...

My Christmas Vacation it was fantastics because Santa Claus brougth me 3 presents a hair curling, colony and earrings. The 3 Magic Kings brougth me 50€, a lapton and clothes!!

Happy New Year, everyone!!