Datos personales

Madrid, Spain
This is the blog for the the 6th Grade classes of Miguel de Unamuno Public School, in Madrid. On this blog you can find test dates, student works, and useful links to different websites of interest. We hope that you will enjoy using it! Este es el blog de las clases de 6º del colegio Público Miguel de Unamuno de Madrid. En él podras encontrar fechas de exámenes, los deberes, producciones de los alumnos y enlaces a informaciones de interés. Esperamos que os sea útil y divertido. The Teachers / Los Maestros

martes, 2 de diciembre de 2014

Which side of your brain is more dominant?

Take this test and find out which side is more dominant in your brain

6 comentarios:

Carla 6B dijo...

50% left 50% right

Celia dijo...

I would like to say that I don't enter in the blog everyday. I did so before but now you don't write much information. I mean, I was looking for the whole Unit 4 of Science and I only got this. IN MY OPINION you should write more in the blog so that we can study better, because this is a cool way to study your English and Science content.

Thank you so much for your attention and I hope you take an account of my comment, because I'm not the only one who thinks in this way.

-Celia Moreno, 6ºA

6º CEIP Miguel de Unamuno (Madrid) dijo...

Helo Celia, thank you for your comment. You are right when you say that we could write more. However you can find a lot of information about unit 4 in the post called "The Nervous System". You can also find information and activities about other subjects like English.

valentina 6B dijo...

left 53 per cent right 47 per cent

Eduardo 6ºB dijo...

62% rigth 38% left

Eduardo 6ºB dijo...

My brother has done 6% left 94% rigth